Transportation & Accommodation
To find out more and book your stay in race village and bus transfers please visit our website.
You can also make your own reservation by yourself, just note that you will have possibility to pick up (if you reserve it) a shuttles bus service the organization will propose from the airport to your accommodation in Ubud or Kintamani area and back. This option will be from the Ngurah Rai International Airport. On the race day there is going also to be a bus transport from the Airport to the starting location/race village.
An optional bus transfer service from Ngurah Rai International Airport to the start line is available. The fee for the optional transport is listed below. Registration for our shuttle bus is available on our website https://baliultratrail.com/registration during your registration process.
Bus route from airport to race village on August 5 and 6, 2022:
Airport - Ubud (Central) – Kintamani (Geopark Museum) - Kintamani (Race Village)
Bus route from race village to airport on August 6 and 7, 2022:
Kintamani (Race Village) - Kintamani (Geopark Museum) - Ubud (Central) – Airport
Shuttle Bus Rate:
- Ngurah Rai Airport to Ubud (central): Rp 200.000/pax
- Ngurah Rai Airport to Kintamani (Geopark Museum) and Resto Apung, Kintamani: IDR 300.000/pax
- Ubud (central) to Ngurah Rai Airport: Rp 200.000/pax
- Kintamani (Geopark Museum) and Resto Apung to Ngurah Rai Airport: IDR 300.000/pax
Bali Ultra Trail is based in Kintamani, Bangli Region. Kintamani is a 2 (two) hour drive from the Airport. There are rental cars available from Ngurah Rai International Airport. All major car hire companies are available.
Travelling to the Bali Ultra Trail in Bali is easy with flights available from many international destinations. International participants should fly in to Ngurah Rai International/Domestic Airport.
Resto Apung and Bungalows in Kintamani is our official resto and accommodation partner. It offers clean and comfortable accommodation but limited space. It is our race village; you may book in advance to secure your accommodation.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected us in all areas, including mass-gathering sport events. However, trail races are beginning to return across the world, including Indonesia. Some organizer has successfully organized their event during the border-closing period, implemented the guideline to organize running event during covid-19 outbreak benchmark by ITRA COVID-19 Guidelines.
Bali Ultra Trail 2022 will conduct basic Covid-19 protocol, including compulsory requirement to enter the event for those who already vaccinated. We will continue to implement best practices to minimize all the risk. Protective measures against the spread of Covid-19 will be announced to all participation. Participants are encouraging to install Peduli Lindungi apps for their vaccine and health record.
Latest Information can be found on the ministry health and ministry of foreign affairs. Updated Indonesia quarantine rules can be found here
Safety regulation for runners consists these steps as follow:
- Please open our web and fill the form
- Make sure you get vaccinated and the vaccine certificate already input in your Peduli Lindungi apps
- Please check in your Peduli Lindungi apps or bring the softcopy your certificates
- Fill in health questionnaire before you enter the race village
- Get your digital event Pass
Covid Screening for runners on race day
- Show your Pass to staff at the screening point
- BIB pick up
- Get a wristband to use to pass in-out
Covid Screening for followers on race day. You must to show as follows:
- Vaccine certificates in your Peduli Lindungi apps
- Get a wristband (another design not like a runner) to use to pass in-out